On the 12th of July, MushroomCraft will be turning one year old! From all of the Staff team, we thank you for making this such a great community and sticking with us while we figured this Minecraft Server thing out! To celebrate our birthday we are throwing a party of sorts. There will be an event every day from the 11th to the 18th of July! We hope you can join us as we celebrate the great times we have had so far. Below is the schedule of the events with explanations for each one. Once again, thank you for being a part of MushroomCraft!
- Event Kick-off (11th) – a simple party held at /warp party to kick off the exciting week that lays ahead. From dancing to tunes (including the new one!), setting off fireworks, and getting some free items, you are guaranteed to have a fun time!
- Build-off (12th) – a new event taking place in our Creative world. We saw it fitting that you built this community up over the past year, so why not build on our birthday? You will be given 24 hours to finish a themed build (that will be revealed later) and post it on a Discord channel to await further voting.
- Fishing Tournament (13th) – a calming event that will get you ready for the days to come! No better way to start off a Monday! The winner is the one with the most points (different items have different point values). Only lasting less than an hour, it is a perfect time to talk to friends!
- UHC Singles (14th) – a solo game of UHC so you can compete against your friends is always fun! This game was played when the server was beginning, so it is special to see it around still. This is a game meant for the PvP-loving players, so if you are a builder you might want to sit this one out.
- Mushroom Chef (15th) – a competitive kitchen game show where to the point is to craft the most amount of a prespecified item as possible. A fast-paced game to get your fingers clicking, and to get those crafting tables working! Lasting about an hour, it is a fun game to play with your friends!
- Capture the Fungus (16th) – a new team game that is based around the new plants of the Nether Update. A mix of SkyBlock and Capture the Flag, you are sure to have fun with your friends as you go head-to-head in this high-intensity game. Just make sure your fungus doesn’t get stolen!
- UHC Doubles (17th) – a fun way to play UHC with a friend. You will have a great time competing against groups as you fight it out to find the victors! Even builder-types can join if they have a PvP-loving friend!
- Dragon Fight (18th) – a server-wide event as we attempt to slay the Dragon in our End Dimension. Beyond just the XP gained from killing it, you will also receive a token of our appreciation and a Dragon Egg! A fun way to end a great week as we all venture off into the abyss again.
We hope to see everyone at each of these events!