Introduction to Staff Policy
The MushroomCraft staff is here to make sure everyone is having a great time. In order to keep this possible, they watch over the public making sure they do not break any rules. The staff is to be respected but not feared like many other servers. The Staffers follow a code to make sure they do their job professionally and unbiased. Below is a collection of rules the Staffers on MushroomCraft must follow.
The Staff Policy
- The staff will treat you as you treat them. They will treat you will maturity and friendliness as long as you show them the same.
- The staff will avoid unnecessary drama. They will deal with rule-breaking with minimum fuss.
- The staff does not have perks. They are ordinary players that have the ability to deal with rule-breaking and that is it. They will not use their powers for personal gain or unfair advantages.
- The staff deals with rule-breaking. They are not used to settle unnecessary arguments and only used for apprehending people.
- The staff can use their discretion when punishing. They can either warn the person breaking the rule or skip that stage depending on the severity or reoccurring actions.
- The staff is not a taxi service. They will not teleport you places or long distances. They will keep true to this rule unless spawn is broken, and then they will teleport you to the old spawn.
- The staff does not give out free items. They will not give out items that are not their own. If a person lost items then it is okay to reimburse, but only the Owner has permissions to do so can get items from the creative menu.
- The staffers are players too. They are there when you need help, but they have their own builds to work on. If it is not a problem then let them be.