Introduction to Useful Commands
Commands can be entered at any time and typed into the chat bar. Many commands have various useful functions. The amount of commands can sometimes be seen as overwhelming, therefore, this list is available for anyone unsure of what they need to do.
Some commands require additional information while other commands do not. If the information is optional then it will be represented in (parentheses) but if it is necessary then it will be represented in [brackets].
Homes and Teleportation
- /spawn – sends the player to the spawn point of the world they’re in
- /sethome [home name] – allows the player to create a “home” where they are standing. Depending on your voting rank the number of homes changes.
- /home [home name] – teleports you to a previously defined home
- /delhome [home name] – deletes a named home
- /tpa [player name] – teleports you to a player if they accept this. Ask before you teleport!
- /tpahere [player name] – sends a request for a player to teleport to you.
- /tpacancel – cancels a request you have sent
- /tpaccept – accepts a player’s teleport request and brings them to you. A player first must request a tp using /tpa [player name]
- /tpdeny – denies the request that was sent to you
MushroomCraft uses a virtual currency that is unknown to the player base. You can gain more of this currency by trading, selling, and using vote keys on the vote crate.
- /money – shows the amount of money you currently have
- /pay [player name] [amount] – pays a player the given number of currency
- /baltop – lists the top balances on the server
Claims are used to protect blocks and other items from griefing. Claims can be used in various ways and can be used as a way to form a town. You can buy claim blocks at spawn for varies amounts of money.
- /kit claim – will give the player a golden shovel which they use to claim an area.
- /claim [radius] – a way to claim an area without a golden shovel
- /abandonclaim – unregisters the claim you are currently in.
- /accesstrust [player name] – allows a player to access your bed, buttons, and levers
- /containertrust [player name] – allows a player to access chests
- /trust [player name] – allows a player to build in your claim alongside access to everything
Shops are located in the player shop world accessed through the spawn. These shops can be used to either buy or sell. Chest shops allow a player to create a shop out of chests.
Making a Shop
Making a shop can be seen as hard if you don’t know what you’re doing. Below is a step-by-step list of how to do so. Located in the player shop world is also a list of how to make a shop.
- Place a chest in your plot
- Place a sign on the chest
- On the first line write your username
- On the second line write the amount you want to sell/buy at one time
- On the third line write the amount you are buying/selling it for at one time. Ex: B: 25 (buying it for 25) S: 50 (selling it for 50)
- On the last line write the item ID. If you are unaware of what the item ID is, click the sign with the material you are selling/buying.
If you want to delete that shop just remove the sign and you’re good as new!
Using a shop is easy, you just use your mouse! Left-click to sell items to that shop and right-click to buy items from that shop.
Buying/Using a Plot
Plots are where shops are located and you must own a plot to make a shop. Plots do not cost any money to the player and are free to claim if it is available.
- /shop [player name] – teleports you to a shop of the specified player
- /shop – teleports you to your shop
- /plot claim – claims the plot you are standing on if it is available.
- /plot delete – deletes your plot
- /plot trust [player name] – gives access to build and modify the plot to the specified player
- /plot untrust [player name] – revokes access to the plot
- /plot deny [player name]– bans a player from your shop
- /plot undeny [playername] – unbans a player from your shop
- /vote – gives the player access to the websites they can vote at
- /rules – who wouldn’t want to follow these?
- /uhc – teleports the player to the UHC lobby when the game is about to start
- /warps – lists the warps the player can teleport to
- /help – displays a page where you can receive commands we missed on this list
- /discord – displays a link to our wonderful Discord page
- /afk – sets you into AFK mode
- //wand – only available in the creative server. Used for worldedit